A Team Identity Plan lays out your objectives, high-level tactics, target audience, and potential obstacles.
What is a Team Identity Plan?
A Team Identity focuses specifically on mapping what's in your head to a strategy that can be followed by everyone on the team. A Team Identity Plan makes your goals transparent and actionable.
Team Identity Plans often include information about the team’s target objectives, goals, team structure, and the strategies and resources necessary for achieving its targets.
An effective Team Identity Plan should do the following:
- Communicate your organizational goals and objectives to all your team members
- Provide strategic direction for your team members
- Outline roles and responsibilities for your players and coaches
- Be easily accessible to all team members for quick reference
- Monitor your team’s progress on organizational goals. (track the process!!)