Log out and back in to fix the problem
The legacy Whiteboard and NHSBCA Playbooks apps sometimes lose your credential authorizations, and need you to log back in.
The problem is the apps do not actually tell you this. Instead, they show you a weird error message usually saying something about "Azure Store" - and always saying "FAILED" when you try to publish your changes.
This also causes issues with not being able to add or edit book / chapter icons.
To fix the problem:
- Make sure your iPad is connected to the internet
- On the Whiteboard home screen, tap on the menu in the top-right corner
- Tap on "Logout"
- Log back into your Luceo account
- Select the same team you were working on before
- This is very important! If you choose a different team the app will automatically reload the file, and your updates may be lost!
- Tap on the menu in the top-right corner, and tap "Publish"
- You should now get a "success" message!