Quickly add videos, pictures & pdfs or embed URL's from web content directly into ASSIST from your phone.
In this article you will find:
Why "Share To" is so valuable
Adding content to your Assist mobile app from your phone makes it simple to save things of interest whenever you come across them. It allows you to organize all of the random content you get sent to you from people you know as well as anything of interest you find while surfing the web. Allowing you to easily put it all in one place for quick reference.
Just tap the share icon and then select "Assist" from your options menu. If you don't see Assist click on "More" and add it to your ShareTo menu. You can mix all different types of content into a "master playlist" of related material inside a single Chapter.
For example, if you are recruiting a player you could create a Chapter for that player and add almost every type of content of interest on that player - from internal google docs & spreadsheets, to YouTube videos and social media posts - all together with your notes.
Adding videos, pictures & pdfs
The two most simple ways to add this type of content is by adding it from your phone's photo reel or from your iCloud, Google Drive, Dropbox or other cloud connected files.
SHARE TO ASSIST FROM PHOTO REEL
- Select the asset from your photo reel and hit the "Share" button (bottom-left)
- Choose the "ASSIST" mobile app icon from your "Share To" options (orange button)
- Select the location you want the assets to be stored in ASSIST & hit save (arrow button)
- Create a name for the Concept you are saving the asset to
- Choose the Book Name you want it saved in from the dropdown
- Choose the Chapter Name you want it to be located in from the dropdown
NOTE: if you are a member of more than one Luceo Team account be sure to choose the account you want to save in before the rest of STEP 3
SHARE TO ASSIST FROM CLOUD STORAGE
- Choose your cloud storage option from your phone's "Files" options (ex: iCloud Drive)
- Locate the asset you want to add in your cloud storage (ex:Desktop > Image)
- Press-and-Hold asset to access options menu and choose "Share"
Choose the Assist icon and location in the app as outlined in the image in the section above.
Embedding URL's from web content
Embedding web content works almost the exact same way as sharing assets. Any web content that has a share to button for a URL can be added in the exact same way to ASSIST. Create Chapters to organize your most frequently used resources for news, entertainment, travel, scheduling, research and more.
EMBED ARTICLES, WEB PAGES & SOCIAL MEDIA FEEDS
YOUTUBE VIDEOS, PODCASTS & GOOGLE MAPS
NOTE: You can also embed other types of content such as GOOGLE DOCS and other utilities by hitting the "Copy link" button and opening ASSIST to save the URL Link directly into the "Notes" section of any Concept. (see full list of embed options here)